Supporting English Language Learners Through COVID-19: Resources for Educators
Helping English language learners during the pandemic.
How can families and educators address the impacts of school closures and the other ways the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting English language learners? What kinds of support might be helpful during the coming school year?
This guide from NEA and Reading Rockets offers comprehensive resources for educators covering these topics and more:
- COVID-19: considerations for ELLs and their families
- Guide: distance learning for ELLs
- More recommended resources
- Social media networks for ELL educators
- #ELLChat: Archives from Twitter Chats
- ELL networks
This project was developed in partnership with the National Education Association and Colorín Colorado.